Preparing for an interview in English is an essential step if you want to work in an English-speaking country or for an international company.
It might seem scary… but if you know how to prepare for one, you’ll be surprised how well your interview goes!
• Study possible questions/ typical answers
• Prepare information about your potential employer
• Memorize field-specific vocabulary
• Record a mock interview
• Prepare you for interview format
• Prepare a few of your questions for your interviewer
Revise your CV content and format
top of page
bottom of page